At Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, we’re dedicated to providing medical resources to our patients, and now we can do that online! We’re proud to announce that we’ve entered the blogosphere, and hope you’ll check in soon for health advice, information about community events, and much more.
Check Out Our Credentials
We strive to offer every patient the finest medical care available. That’s why we worked to earn and maintain the following accreditations:
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Primary Stroke Center Certification
- Certified Cancer Program by the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer
- First hospital in Florida to earn the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval in advanced Certification for Heart Failure
- Recognition with the Get with the Guidelines Silver Plus Performance Award
- The American Heart Association’s Get with the Guidelines Triple Performance Awards for Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Failure, and Stroke
- The American Heart Association’s Fit-Friendly Company-Gold Award
Our Patient Services
Our facilities offer patients a full complement of medical services and treatments:
Every month, we also host a variety of classes, support groups, and presentations, to help educate our community and encourage health and fitness. Visit our online calendar to see the schedule and register for events.
For more information about Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, visit us online or contact Consult-a-Nurse® at 727-869-5498 or 888-741-5119. Our nurses can help you find a doctor and make an appointment, address your medical question and concerns, and register you for classes and events.